The Mad Scot posts his full publishing schedule for 2010, and as well as Ultimate Avengers, he includes a big Marvel event, more Chosen, and even some Punisher work.
Over at his forum, Millarworld , Mark Millar has posted his full 2010 publishing schedule, and it’s pretty interesting:
* Ultimate Avengers: This will double ship for a bit. Artists will be
the final Pacheco issues, the Leinil arc and then a third arc which I’m
writing this morning for my all-time favourite artist.
* Two new creator-owned series (one five and one six issues long).
* A big Marvel event with probably the biggest-selling artist in the industry.
* Kick-Ass 2: Most likely an early Summer start so we can build up a head of steam on the schedule.
* American Jesus special (just a one-shot).
* Maybe a special Punisher project. I haven’t nailed this down in th schedule and it could spill into the next year.
Interesting stuff huh? Who is the 3rd Ultimate Avengers artist? What are these creator-owned books? Punisher?
We’ll keep ya posted.
UPDATE IN YOUR FACE!
Millar has posted another thread , in which he states that his new project with Steve McNiven will be announced on October the 30th (Next Friday)
Keep your eyes peeled, my friends. The poster will go live that day, the book already being drawn as I type.
I was out with my mates last night and came in drunk, logging onto
email and literally gasping when I saw the artwork. Steve has modified
his style again and I’ve never seen anything like it from him. It’s
much more Travis Charest, but he’s brought something entirely new to
this too. The level of detail is just insane.
This is going to be MASSIVE.
Syndicated from The Outhouse – Comic Community Run By Fanboys, For Fanboys
Posted originally: 2009-10-19 13:26:44