DC Exclusive Spotlight – Press Release
The word is in: Rage of the Red Lanterns is a hit.If you’re missing out on the action, DC’s got some good news for you. Second Printing! Click for more details and the cover image!
DC COMICS DIRECT CHANNEL SPECIAL
January 22, 2009
SOLD-OUT GREEN LANTERN #36 GOES BACK TO PRESS FOR NEW, SECOND PRINTING
GREEN LANTERN #36, the explosive second chapter of “Rage of the Red Lanterns,” has sold out at DC Comics and is being sent back to press for a new, second printing.
GREEN LANTERN #36 Second Printing (DEC088018) features a recolored version of this issue’s cover by Shane Davis. It is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 18 and has a Final Order Cutoff January 29.
Retailers may order this item by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative or DC Sales Representative, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other chapters of “Rage of the Red Lanterns” are available as follows. Check your stock today!
- FINAL CRISIS: RAGE OF THE RED LANTERNS #1 Second Printing (OCT088046), chapter one of the story, is available for reorder now.
- GREEN LANTERN #37 (OCT080147), chapter three of the story, is available for reorder now.
- GREEN LANTERN #38 (NOV080161) chapter four of the story, is on Final Order Cutoff on January 22 and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 25.
Following that, the story “Agent Orange” begins in these issues:
- GREEN LANTERN #39 (DEC080128; variant edition: DEC080129) is solicited in the December Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on March 25.
- GREEN LANTERN #40 (JAN090203; variant edition: JAN090204) is solicited in the January Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 29.