Yesterday, AQUAMAN #16 hit the shelves, continuing the JUSTICE LEAGUE/AQUAMAN crossover, THRONE OF ATLANTIS. Today, DC COMICS has posted a peak at Paul Pelletier’s pencils to issue #17.
They also teased some things, including appearances by Amanda Waller, The Sea Devils, and the introduction of a new castmember!
- AQUAMAN #17 will serve as a “Throne of Atlantis” epilogue.
- The issue will feature an appearance by the Sea Devils, who are not too happy about the post-“Throne of Atlantis” world … AT ALL.
- Following the events of “Throne of Atlantis,” Amanda Waller’s hands will get dirty.
- The issue will mark the debut of new cast member, Murk!
- And finally, AQUAMAN #17 will thrust us right into the next major series arc – with an all-new villain destined to shake what you know about AQUAMAN to its core!
Scroll down for a peek at Paul Pelletier’s pencilwork.
• A startling epilogue to “THRONE OF ATLANTIS”!
• With the secrets of Atlantis revealed, Aquaman is confronted by a horrible myth from Atlantis’s past that’s connected to his own. Plus: Mera confronts a longtime enemy.