Marvel Celebrates MODOK
MODOK week continues all week at Marvel.com.
Check out the line up of festivities inside!
Marvel.com’s M.O.D.O.K. Week Promises Brain-Blasting Glory and More!
It’s the one week no one (or is that EVERYONE?!) has been waiting for: M.O.D.O.K. Week on Marvel.com (www.marvel.com)!
To celebrate the Friday, June 5 launch of Episode 3 of Marvel.com’s exclusive stop-motion video series, Marvel Super Heroes: What The–?!, Marvel’s digital do-gooders proclaim the whole week for M.O.D.O.K.
An acronym that powerful deserves an equally epic week and we’re not skimping on the L.O.V.E. for the big guy!
Monday, June 1:
- Marvel Hotline: Ryan Dunlavey chats about Wednesday’s Exclusive Digital Comic: DARK REIGN: M.O.D.O.K. #1 http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8224
- Make Mine M.O.D.O.K. – Marvel.com’s own Agent M, Ryan Penagos, talks about his love of all things M.O.D.O.K. http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8228
Tuesday, June 2:
- M.O.D.O.K. Toy Spotlight – Take a look back on all of the awesome M.O.D.O.K. toys, plus get the first peek at the latest addition to the collection
Wednesday, June 3:
- DARK REIGN: M.O.D.O.K. #1: In this Marvel Digital Comic Exclusive, the villains are in charge, and M.O.D.O.K. wants a piece of the action! After petitioning Norman Osborn, ol’ massive melon is granted his very own fiefdom…his hometown of Erie , Pennsylvania . Written and drawn by Ryan Dunlavey!
- Marvel Digital Comics: Unlimited Highlights – The Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited catalog houses some M.O.D.O.K. classics, find out the highlights!
Thursday, June 4:
- Marvel Digital Comics: Storyline Spotlight – Super-Villain Team-Up: M.O.D.O.K.’s 11 Read the entire five-issue story in Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited!
Friday, June 5:
- Marvel Super Heroes: What The–?!, Episode 3: High seas hilarity ensues as a swashbuckling M.O.D.O.K. makes like a mercenary! Pirating has NEVER been this fun!
- TGIF: M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. memories from some of the comic industry’s top names!
Read M.O.D.O.K.’s Marvel Universe bio here: http://www.marvel.com/universe/MODOK and stay tuned to Marvel.com (www.marvel.com)! for more updates on all things M.O.D.O.K. throughout the week.
M.O.D.O.K. promises you will not be disappointed!
To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook or visit www.comicshoplocator.com
Marvel Entertainment, Inc. is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 5,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in licensing, entertainment (via Marvel Studios and Marvel Animation) and publishing (via Marvel Comics). Marvel’s strategy is to leverage its franchises in a growing array of opportunities around the world, including feature films, consumer products, toys, video games, animated television, direct-to-DVD and online. For more information visit www.marvel.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT: