MODOK week continues all week at Marvel.com.
Check out the line up of festivities inside!
Marvel.com’s M.O.D.O.K. Week Promises Brain-Blasting Glory and More!
It’s the one week no one (or is that EVERYONE?!) has been waiting for: M.O.D.O.K. Week on Marvel.com (www.marvel.com)!
To celebrate the Friday, June 5 launch of Episode 3 of Marvel.com’s exclusive stop-motion video series, , Marvel’s digital do-gooders proclaim the whole week for M.O.D.O.K. : What The–?!
An acronym that powerful deserves an equally epic week and we’re not skimping on the L.O.V.E. for the big guy!
Monday, June 1:
- Marvel Hotline: Ryan Dunlavey chats about Wednesday’s Exclusive Digital Comic: DARK REIGN: M.O.D.O.K. #1 http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8224
- Make Mine M.O.D.O.K. – Marvel.com’s own Agent M, Ryan Penagos, talks about his love of all things M.O.D.O.K. http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8228
Tuesday, June 2:
- M.O.D.O.K. Toy Spotlight – Take a look back on all of the awesome M.O.D.O.K. toys, plus get the first peek at the latest addition to the collection
Wednesday, June 3:
- DARK REIGN: M.O.D.O.K. #1: In this Marvel Digital Comic Exclusive, the villains are in charge, and M.O.D.O.K. wants a piece of the action! After petitioning Norman Osborn, ol’ massive melon is granted his very own fiefdom…his hometown of Erie , Pennsylvania . Written and drawn by Ryan Dunlavey!
- Highlights – The Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited catalog houses some M.O.D.O.K. classics, find out the highlights!
Thursday, June 4:
- Marvel Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited! : Storyline Spotlight – Super-Villain Team-Up: M.O.D.O.K.’s 11 Read the entire five-issue story in
Friday, June 5:
- Marvel Super Heroes: What The–?!, Episode 3: High seas hilarity ensues as a swashbuckling M.O.D.O.K. makes like a mercenary! Pirating has NEVER been this fun!
- TGIF: M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. memories from some of the comic industry’s top names!
M.O.D.O.K. promises you will not be disappointed!
To find a comic shop near you, call or visit www.comicshoplocator.com
Marvel Entertainment, Inc. is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 5,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in licensing, entertainment (via and Marvel Animation) and publishing (via ). Marvel’s strategy is to leverage its franchises in a growing array of opportunities around the world, including feature films, consumer products, toys, video games, animated television, direct-to-DVD and online. For more information visit www.marvel.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT: